Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week #21 - Mother's Day is soon....

Wow i love you guys so much and am just so happy to be able to write you!!!

It's going to be mothers day on the 10th and thank the Lord for all the mothers who make us into who we are! I will be able to skype home and all that good stuff, pshhh, I'm probably going to cry! ;) 

Had a baptism this week and it was awesome i had the opportunity to speak at it. Also we have a baptism coming up and we are teachings some families, please keep them in your prayers, that they might have strength and make the right decisions and feel the spirit! and pray we can find some new people :)

i wanted to share something i really really liked from this zone conference we just had with Elder Clark from the seventy. He said this to all of the people in the meeting with the wards then just to use missionaries. He said "When you can start caring about other people, and other peoples children.....Then you can have the RIGHT to ask God about yours" Thats something i have noticed out here probably more than anything, i have seen the people that truly care for me back home. By the letters they write me, by the emails they send me, and especially how they treat my family. If anyone truly knows me they know i am extremely loyal and that my family means more to me than anything on the planet. And im not going to say names but i know who takes care of my angel mother and visits her and shows her the love that i cant while im out here, and you know who you are as well, and i thank you for that with all of my heart, you dont know how much it means to me when you love and care for my family even when i am not there. I love you and thank you and i know the Lord does as well because its the exact same situation with him, he is not directly here with us but he KNOWS who cares for his family. I love you all thank you for all your letters and emails and just who you are. I cant wait to see all of your beautiful faces one day, after i bring other families to eternal salvation as well. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Baptism Family
Sandhills Cranes and me on the hunt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS