Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Week #85 - Pray for me, I'm CHUBBBY haha

So, I don't know where to start this week besides the fact that everything is going super great and smooth! We are working hard to keep things going and still preparing people to be baptized just need to keep finding!! We've literally sent over 40 referrals to other missionaries this transfer and its sucked! We have YSA and spanish missionaries that cover the stake so everytime we find a young person or Spanish we have to pass them off. So this week we found 5 new investigators for the YSA sisters so that worked out great hah ;) we even had to pass off a guy on date last week but we are going to start teaching him again because of some complications, so we need to baptize him real quick :)

I really don't know what to say but that I have made an awesome workout plan to start using each day so I can start being not so chubby haha (LEO FUCHS CALLED ME CHUBBY #hateyou) jk I know but dang it's so hard to workout out here, but I thought in my mind the other day, "Elder Godinet if you can't do it now what makes you think you'll do it during other busy times, like when you're married". So since I never want to plump up, I've committed myself so pray for me ;)

My boy Elder Ashworth went home and man am I gonna miss that kid or what! He's my favorite companion that wasn't my companion haha (his words). Good luck at home man!

Well, not to much to say today besides, I love you guys and I hope to hear from you today and throughout the week :)

Ashworth, Me, Olsen
Ashworth, Hernandez, Olsen
 Some person's house that they made into "The Colleyseum"


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS