Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, September 7, 2015

Week #39 - Hey Beautiful People

Hey my beautiful family and friends!

Awesome week! We had a baptism this week and it was awesome. We've been meeting with a lot of cool people out here and have been able to start teaching part member families to help them become family members for life. My companion is awesome, his name is Elder Radigan and we are both sooooo nerdy and thats what i have wanted is just a super nerdy companion haha so we have been talking about superheros and stuff this past week when we have some free time (which isnt much)

Went on the exchanges with the assistants which was super fun as always and as well a companionship in our zone and it was a really cool time seeing how i can help other missionaries grow. Getting a little more nervous for my zone training but that is all good, to prepare for it i got to call some people from my previous areas and it was extremely fun haha it brought the biggest smile to my face. :D

As well just want to give a shout out to my boy Hayden Cottle for getting his mission call to D.C and the best part Spanish speaking!! So excited for him, give him some love haha :)

As well just wanted to say that i was thinking about how much i am going to miss the mission after its my time haha i know i still have awhile for that but my companions time is almost up and it makes me sad to think about it. This is the only time in our lives that we have the opportunity to be missionaries like this. People just look at you so much differently as a missionary. To all the missionaries out there, live up to the sacred message in which you represent. 

Love you all :)


Exchanges with Elder Goff
Astrid Cobos & her husband Omar Rubio. Their kids Bruno & Amya Rubio 
My Companion, Elder Radigan

 Exchanges with Elder Langston
A monster truck in the more "southern" parts of Florida 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS