Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, December 28, 2015

Week #55 - Christmas, Bad News & the best news!

Sooooo my companion is out :( Elder Pututau is getting transferred and we are pretty surprised by that and we both were like dang it's not gonna be the same with any other companion because we were tight haha. It was awesome serving with another Polynesian.

It was amazing seeing and talking to a bunch of you guys on Christmas. It was literally the best day of my life hahah CONGRATULATIONS TO MY MOM SHE IS ENGAGED!!!!! OH ITS THE BEST THING OF MY LIFE, I CANT EVEN EXPRESS THE SUPREME JOY. CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BRO WHO GOT ENGAGED AS WELL AND IM GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER NEPHEW!!! Such an amazing blessing to see so much joy and love this wonderful season. I don't really know what to say just so much going on and we have a lot of finding to do in order to have baptisms monthly.

But any questions just let me know, as well thank you for all the gifts it made me so happy for all you have done for me and the love you show. I couldn't be more happy with my life right now, only hope that the trunkiness passes soon because it's been hard to focus. 

But guys I really really miss you, and let the countdown begin til I'm home ;) 

Pututau opening Christmas packages
Our investigators phone case hahaha
The Yates on Christmas :)
Our cheezy Christmas card pic haha HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Pututau opening Christmas packages
Crossbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS