Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week #6 - Almost in the Field

Guys I have 6 days left and I´ll be in the field. HOW DOPE IS THAT! I mean this place is cool and all but I'm ready to bounce. Thank for all writing me, the fact that you still think of me every so often when I'm thousands of miles away means the entire world to me. Im out here because of the joy we can have with each other and i want that to last for eternity. How is everything going back home? How school for everyone? Hows the dating scene let me know ;) But I have learned so much here, I have learned mad patience because some people here are just plain stupid and others completely spoiled or entitled to the core haha Everyone is leaving though it is kind of weird. We just released our mission president and are getting a new one today. Our last president was way close with a ton of apostles especially Elder Holland. Well the church is true and if you have any questions about THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS, ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS