Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week #98 - ONLY 1 TRANSFER LEFT!

Heyyyy :) Wow, we had a great week. The baptism went so so well and it was just a great time. Also, Elder Taylor and I are staying together for my last one. Guys I really am running out of stuff to say, like I don't even know. I will say some things that have made me super happy lately is I have just been able to talk with people in Spanish and it's been so natural, obviously there are some things that still need to be worked on but it comes more naturally now to learn it. The 2nd thing is the weather here is absolutely perfect. Like I could cry with how amazing it has been haha :) It feels so much like Utah, the best way to describe it, is that it's 69-75 all day and just crispy, just crisp fresh dry air and man I could just stand outside all day in it.

I'm starting MyPlan right now which is weird, it just prepares me to come home and kill it, so that will be crazy. I do want to bear testimony on the atonement, it is real and it is powerful. Do not let it slip from your grasp because you feel like you're not worthy of being forgiven or because you think you can just skip over some steps and hide it. The savior knows and you know, so just make the steps and he will help you. It's hard, I know, but it's always worth it. If you ever, EVER, want to feel like a million bucks...then kneel down and talk with your Father in Heaven and ask for his love and forgiveness for the wrongs you've made and just become a better person. Someone once asked how long does it take for the atonement to take place in ones life? Elder Holland replied, "Repentance comes into our lives as soon as we say I'm going to change, and mean it." If you want to change, say it, mean it, and move forward. 

Love you guys :) 

Huge Moth
Departure List
Got contacts and this is what my eyes looked like after my first time trying to get them out 
Baptism of Reinalda
With who is running I would vote for Loki aka God of Mischief 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS