Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week #2 - YOOOOO!!!!!!

So first off, Mexico is soooo beautiful, so I will try to get pictures and send them.  I lost my camera so that's a bummer haha! But I LOVE it out here… it is amazing.  I mean you really get fo ) cused on the Lord but the best part is that you get to talk to people, like really talk to people without worldly distractions and technology, it’s a contact high for sure ;) 

I don't really like my companion anymore he tries to follow people and change who he is for them, also he tries to insult me all the time and he is a compulsive liar… haha…he said he didn't even want to be here so it’s like me doing all the work. But besides him, I couldn't be happier this place is beautiful, everyone is so nice and we all talk A TON, plus I'm learning a lot about myself and how much I truly love the gospel and how amazing it is. 

Spanish though...It’s a straight pain in my butt, like I'm learning really really fast but it is definitely hard but it makes me happy when I can speak better and my progression is moving fast but I def need practice. 

I want to hear from everyone though! Email me whatever this is the only thing I have from back home :) I’ll send pictures soon and if there is anyone that wants to email me or receive my email send me their emails and I’ll add them to the list! And you know if someone wants to send me a camera that's chill too.  And…if you guys wants to know anything email me some questions :)

Elder Godinet

P.S.  Also you guys wouldn't believe how long the days feel here, like it feels like I've been here a month I can’t even explain it, like I thought I did a ton at home but literally I didn't do anything compared to what I do here, like your days are sooooooooooo long.

BUT SEND ME PICTURES AND STUFF!! :):

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS