Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week #4 - Pictures from Mexico!!

I had some people that don’t usually write me this week and it was really awesome.  I want emails from whomever… it means the world to me! :)  So how is everything back home?  I know it’s freezing for you guys :) It’s great here…except it’s been cold for Mexico like 50 degrees.  We went to the temple today and got a ton of pictures.

It was our first time out of the walls (of the MTC) since we’ve been here so it was incredible, the scenery is so cool because it’s so different but we are super super lucky and blessed to be in the U.S.  There was a fire in the mountains this week and we taught a real person...it was crazy!  My Spanish needs so muccchhhhhh work. 

Not used to being around this many people so I’m kinda missing home a bit…haha… I’ve been with my other three companions for 3 weeks 24 hours a day… haha…
                      
Love you all, 
Elder Godinet



Mexico City Temple Visitor's Center

Mexico Temple Christus...beautiful!
Reeves, Yeakey, Joos, Me, Walker, Bowles, Weiss, Dickson
Old MTC that's now Missionary housing on Temple grounds
Heading out to the Mexico Temple...FUN
Things on the ride to the Mexico City Temple Visitor's Center 












No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS