Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, March 9, 2015

Week #13 - COPS, BIKE WEEK, AND I GOT ATTACKED

Hey everybody!!!!

Wow this has been a crazy week, and kind of a frustrating day. I have been trying to email all day and it just hasn't worked for me and I was kind of worried I wouldn't be able to get on. I freaking love emailing you guys and seeing your emails and your faces when you send me pics, it makes me so happy :) 

Well anyway what to start with this week. :) Down here there are TONS of cops everywhere like seriously they are everywhere and they are all sheriffs. I don't know how that works but it's whatever haha for real though this week we saw like 5 drug busts on the street, haha they happen all the time. We were even at an investigator and I watched a black car drop off a black case in the street and a huge tatted prison looking guy walked out and grabbed it and just went inside haha. It's bike week down here so there are a ton of cool bikes everywhere, and it's spring break coming up soon, so down near Daytona Beach the beaches are packed
This week we also met a guy and he was super high when we were talking to him and he thought we were the cops because his friend got shot in the face this week and it's been on the news. Oh ha and police helicopters are always flying around with there spotlights down here. So here's the best part of this week. 

We were helping the sisters move and after we finished I sat by the door on a chair and this big pit bull came and stood by the door so I was like aw cute a dog and put my arm down and it jumped up and latched onto my arm and bit it!!! We were freaking out and I grabbed it and chucked it to the ground and we all ran out of the house! I was bleeding everywhere but I was pretty upset I mean this thing betrayed me! So I grabbed a frying pan and found it and smacked it way hard and it bent the pan. Then I was going to hit it again but it climbed up a railing and glared me in the eyes, that's when it became war. You're probably thinking how does a dog climb? It wasn't a dog haha I got attacked by a vicious squirrel bahahaha same story just with a squirrel. ;) We were worried i would have to get a shot though :) 
Well I love you guys I'll write more next week I just don't want to give you too much to read. Send me pics, emails, and addresses love you guys :):)
Elder Godinet

Selfies with our district and some at the zone.
The pan I used to fight off my vicious attacker, & the battle wounds.




 Also our sisters brought us gifts because they go home this week 
(Sister Marsh & Gonzalez)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS