Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, June 15, 2015

Week #27 - Feeling Trunky

Heyyyyyy Everybody

So this area has been A LOT of work (email me personally for the deets) ;) but it has been rough but we are doing really really good haha I'm just grateful for the blessings we receive through the gospel and the potential and power we have as human beings, especially when we realize who we really are (Psalms 82:6)

I have been way trunky this transfer haha I've been missing everybody haha I've had some good times with all of you, but out here you realize how much living the gospel makes you that much happier. I have some of the best people on the planet in this email, you guys are doing what the Lord wants and making correct choice. at least I hope ;) some of you have made it through the worst of times and come out stronger and thriving to do better. I just cant express my love for you all enough, it makes me so happy to see your emails and see how happy you all are :) It makes me happy to see that you guys aren't killing people or know about people killing people haha I mean it sounds crazy but that stuff is normal out where the gospel does not thrive. You notice where the gospel thrives te economy and worldly life thrives but in a good way.

I can tell you how much the savior loves each of you and how much he waits for you all to make the right choices and jump in his loving arms. My vision of the world has changed in the fact that everything is so much greater than what we thing, God is SO much more merciful than we can imagine. the kind of love you learn of by finding Gods universal love by studying other religions is unreal. Sometimes I just gets baffled for words...I mean God is a man who can control the molecular structure of matter. He can create universes or end them. Time has no relative meaning to him and the laws of nature we have on earth mean nothing to i'm because they're his laws.. And yet he finds the most joy in US in the people that fall and make mistakes everyday. The people that deny his existence or willfully disobey him. The people that can be so blind and selfish that they choose to blame him for their problems and yet he loves us and finds more joy in our existence and never-ending happiness than anything. He takes his time to provide the things we need to live, and to take care of us individually by the atonement his son and our brother, that was sent for the sole purpose of guiding us back to our heavenly father and our home...by teaching us, being rejected, and then suffering for each of us one by one. Then being resurrected so that all hopelessness in the earth could be filled with light and hope, the hope that is Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer.

I love you guys, remember who you are, where you came from, and where you are going, because there is a plan for each of you...and we have our home waiting for us after we've done all we can :) I love you guys email me when you can and just let me know what's going on in your life and let your father know as well when you kneel down in humble prayer before him.

Love,
Elder Godinet

Whooping a little boy in an arm wrestle ;)
I don't know how I did it but I did, I found BETOS!!!!!!! 
It was amazing :O
  A picture and letter I gave to Leopoldo Tormes, 
one of the best men I have ever met
 My awesome companion last transfer Elder Lindsay, 
I miss this kid haha
The streets were calling me home ;) 


My Favorite People

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS