Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, June 8, 2015

Week #26 - Elder Reeves, Again :) MTC Companion

Heyyyyyy everybody,

I'm in a new area right now and we are killing it!! Found 14 new people to teach this week and just gonna turn this are around. My new address:
ELDER GODINET
409 LONG DRIVE 
POINCIANA, FL

I can't wait to hear from you guys, keep sending me pics and I will keep getting to your letters, yes I know slowly but surely haha :) I'm back with my MTC companion again elder reeves haha but it's pretty much because the mission president wanted to let sherwin have a good last transfer ;)  so he put me here haha so I guess we'll see. It's been pretty fun and this new house has a lot of random new stuff. I miss you all a lot this change made me miss home again. I am going to be sending a bunch of pics later but email me anytime today and I am going to email a lot of you. I love you so much if you have any questions ask. :) Tell me some funny stories too, love you guys :) I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Oh today someone told us she is deathly afraid of gingers and midgets hahahaha and one day at work she opened the door and there was her boss who is a red head and she threw up all over the floor and peed her pants bahahah I was dying laughing, then she said that she got sent home early but it was so funny.

Scripture of the week: psalms 82:6 it doesn't get more obvious than that ;)

I also miss the people from my last area so much haha those people are straight up family now and it was so hard to leave. I cried and a lot of the youth cried and tormes did as well. But I connected with the youth there so much. they told me they connected with my more than any other missionary and really it is because we were like bros haha I love those kids. im already planning on visiting them after the mish which is awhile haha but if anyone wants to join start planning now for spring break 2017 bahahaha

LOVE YOU GUYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS