Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, June 1, 2015

Week #25 - Getting Transferred to my 2nd Area

Hey everybody!!

I miss you guys especially this week because I am getting transferred to my second area! Wow am I a newbie or what haha it's crazy to leave, it literally feels like a second farewell I really love these people and just started to bond and then I have to leave. I have made some family out here and I will never forget them, is makes me hate transfers but I know I will meet a lot of new people. I just hope I get a car area because biking it going to blow chunks hahah especially because I heard the summers hear are brutally humid and I already sweat like a monster. But I know if I'm doing what I need to be doing at I will love the next group and my new companion!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BOY LEO FOR HIS MISSION CALL MOZAMBIQUE PORTUGUESE SPEAKING!!! Love you bro give him a shout out.

Well wish me luck and I hope you all are doing fantastic, remember how important you are. You are above sin and the world. 

Short one this week, love you all :)

Some families & the other pictures should be self explanatory






A gift I got (shirt) from my mission ward leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS