Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, September 21, 2015

Week #41 - Send me videos!!!

Heyyyy everybody

So send me some videos!!! I got some snapchats sent to me and it made me so happy I could cry haha so if you're down to send some videos I will send a voice recording next week haha love you guys :)

Well this week has been cool I went on exchanges with the greenies or the missionaries that are in training and it's been really fun especially because they are going to be the future of the mission and it's awesome seeing how I can help them now so they are prepared for the two years. But I don't know really what more to send except for I am sorry I'm so horrible at writing letters back to you all, but my companion is about to go home so I think about home a lot so there's that haha also he is a nerd so we talk about alllll that nerdy stuff it makes me so happy ha but can't wait to hear from you and see your videos :) 

Also pray that our zone has the faith to find the people prepared for the gospel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS