Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, September 28, 2015

Week #42 - Lots of Exchanges

Heyyyy everybody

It has been a crazy crazy week haha we had two awesome exchanges and it was nice because one of them is in the city and I could have died haha I love the city soooo much, it just feels so good haha the cars, entertainment, buildings and people. It's so diverse and interesting, I will say though people treat you like the scum of the earth sometimes and it is really quite sad haha but my companion is leaving home in literally 9 days from now and it's super weird hahah he was making me super trunky but it's kind of subsided. It's just weird to think about that time of going home, it's going to be extremely bittersweet but it will be awesome.

My companion and I have been having a lot of success in our area and our zone led the mission this month which was awesome. I am so not content though and it got bad like three weeks ago so I had to chill a bit haha but we can do so much as representatives of Christ and it kills me to just see missionaries not doing what they can, but I've learned so much lately about people and myself as well and it's been so phenomenal.

Thank you for the videos and pictures they are so awesome, I will send a recording next week :)

Love you all and can't wait to hear back from you :)

Exchanges with Elder Creer 
The landscaping in Orlando haha 
 Exchanges with Elder 
Elder Radigan and I with Tatyana an investigator 
Exchanges with Elder O'hare
Some Elder took my camera (Hansen and Fairbanks) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS