Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, November 2, 2015

Week #47 - Missionary Work

Hey Fam, 

I can't even think right now I'm so tired haha but I know one thing is that I miss home right now :) The work is going and everything is just peachy but sometimes you just miss home and the loved ones back home as well. 

It's been amazing seeing the miracles of missionary work, not only on the people we teach but on the missionaries! This is where we set the course of our entire lives and I don't think people realize that :) it's amazing being out here and we are I used in the most important work but if we don't prepare for home and to be full time missionaries after the mission, we miss out on a huge role we have as members. We need to share the gospel with everyone, when we are baptized and become members it becomes a giant responsibility of ours, an eternal responsibility to help with the mission work! Please spread the gospel to everyone and let me know how it goes :) 

I just love your guys so much!!! I feel like everyone's probably married and doing awesome stuff with their life but I don't really know I haven't heard from a ton of people just the really close ones that care, even when I don't email back haha because it's hard to email back and you will only know that if you've served a mission haha :) but send me a quick little what's going on and your life and some pictures, I will send a recording next week :) 

Love you guys!! And if you have any questions just ask me and I will try my best to answer, also pray we find some new investigators to get ready for baptism :)

Cleaning our pores like real men.
 Halloween Ward party with hay bail and fire.


Exchanges with Elder Richards and Elder Jurges


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS