Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, April 11, 2016

Week #70 - Baptism & A Short Email

Hey guys,

It has been a really really awesome week!! I wish I could send voice recordings so bad, but we can't anymore. But we baptized 2 members of the Alas family and it was wonderful, the kids are so cute I almost cried bahaha as well.

Guys, I just don't even know what to write this week i mean the work is going absolutely swimmingly, my companion and i are doing great, and nothing really crazy happened this week....except we picked up a lady named Jan and we thought she wasn't gonna be super solid because she had some pre-conceived notions of concepts in the bible but she already believes the book of mormon to be the word of God, Joseph smith to be led by God, and pre earth life, spirit world, and age of accountability for baptism. she is so freaking awesome!!!! 

Sorry this email is so short, if you have any questions just email me them :)

Alas family & brother Delap Baptizing + Elder Bigler & I



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS