Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, July 20, 2015

Week #32 - SAVE THE HOMELESS!!!!!!!

HEYYYYYY everybody

It was extremely awesome week this week! Week got 2 more people to accept a baptismal date and have 6 more that we are planning to get on date very very soon :) Everything is cooking right now so it is super awesome. A lot of miracles and blessings have been poured upon us and I know it is because of your prayers. I did my first baptismal interview with someone this week and wow it was absolutely incredible! He was so ready to be baptized and said that he wants to be a bishop and then started talking about how much he loves the book of Mormon and started like dancing and stuff it was so awesome haha

Umm so ya the city did buy buildings to end homelessness! thanks for the confirmation Ash & we are going to do the same!!!!!! I'M SO PUMPED!!! This week we have the opportunity on Thursday to go to downtown Orlando and our zone and one more get the opportunity to walk around in downtown Orlando and find homeless people (Veterans preferably) and we are interviewing them to be able to take them to the housing that they need and best fits them! :D ITS SO SICKKKK!!! You don't even know how excited I am haha I don't have pictures for this week but you can bet I will have a ton next week. We have such a great opportunity to help all of these people and I feel extremely blessed! :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Hit me up when you can today and I hope all is well. I'm prob going to send a recording next week ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS