Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, August 3, 2015

Week #34 - What a weeeeekkkk!

WHAT A WEEEKKKK!


It has been such an incredible incredible week everybody. We went to wild Florida at the beginning of it so i have a TON of pictures from that, it was cool the did a feeding sow with all of the alligators and made hem jump for chickens. It was cool because we all got in for free and the gift shop was something like 30-50% off for us so that was dope. I bought a gator head :D It was cool but even better than that, on the same day we heard we were getting a new comp!! So we went and had dinner with the mission president and it was so good and just a fun time and picked up our boy! his name is elder bates and he is a beast missionary and just a friend for life, it has been so awesome! He is from Idaho and went to college at BYU for a year. He is a so tall and reminds me of Tanner D so it makes me way happy haha so we have been training him in our trio and we killed it this week, it was a fruitful fruitful week. We already played a prank on him and it was hilarious and then last night i got him to eat a trinidad scorpion pepper and he was dying, then we (Reeves and I) ate some sardines and herrings and they actually were not that bad i was surprised haha.

I Love you guys so much i cant even tell you! I am so thankful for you all and the influence you were on me to help me be the man i am today.
LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM SENDING A TON OF PICS TODAY :) 

 Did three interviews this last two weeks, but I only have pictures for two of them but pray for them and help them stay strong :) Emily and Seedee :) 

 The Sardines 





  Holding our baby boy Elder Bates 
Went on an exchange with Elder Jennings 


Totally undershot the chicken bahaha










 All of us at Wild Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS