Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, November 16, 2015

Week #49 - We're Staying Together!

Heyyyyyy guys!

Well Elder Pututau and I are staying another in waterford lakes and we are pretty excited!!! We should have around 7 baptisms in December so pray for those to come to pass, it is so awesome watching the hand of the lord in the work. I gave my two trainings last week and the first one was a little lackluster and the second was awesome because i was able to improve on the things from the first training and it was awesome.

I dont really know what more to say i just love you guys and am so grateful for the stuff you sent me. I have been able to witness some amazing things and i know the lord loves us incredibly.

Oh, also Marvin Goldstein and Vanessa Joy came to this area and they were amazing and very funny. If you have any questions email me and i will send answers, sorry there wasn't much stuff to share today. The wonderful work moves on and on each and every day, there is just too much to share sometimes in an email but ill be happy to talk about it when i get home in 13 months bahahah ;)

Elder Pututau & I with gifts we were given by our investigators


Temple tour with Brittaney and Bianca our two investigators 
 Same Temple tour with Brother Guzman

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS