Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, January 25, 2016

Week #59 - PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME PICTURES

Hey everybody!!


I don't even know who reads these anymore haha prolly no one ;) jk I know you guys are out there somewhere :) but for real how is everybody doing? I love hearing from people when I can it makes my day! I can receive your emails all da ever da so don't feel like you just need to respond on Mondays I love when an email comes in on other days too :)

Guys the weather has been cold over here and its just been so fantastic, yet no snow but I still pray for it ;) Well this week we had the opportunity to teach soooooooooooo much and it was awesome, elder terry was gone the entire week while we did exchanges so that was awesome to meet some new missionaries. I learned a lot of valuable lessons this week, one of them being that if you truly have a prayer in mind and truly truly desire for to come to pass, and this prayer be a righteous prayer, then its going to happen. We must do all we can in order for it to come to pass. it reminds me of a quote I really love, Pray as if all depends on God, and work as if it all rides on you. That was this week and man did heavenly father throw us miracle after miracle after miracle it was amazing!!!!

Guys I need some pictures Ive looked at the same ones to many times haha but for real it is so relaxing being able to look at pictures of family and friends from back home so thank you for everything, I hope everything goes well in your lives this week and I cant wait to hear from you....

LOVE YOU ALL!! :)

On exchanges with Elder Blakcham
Elder Treddinick w/the Ken Dahma. This thing is awesome, it's a ball & cup game. I started getting pretty good at it, but it's mad hard. Elder Treddinick is a magician with it haha
Went to the Temple for Baptisms :)

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS