Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, March 14, 2016

Week #66 - Zone Conference/Highest baptizing missionary?

Hey guysss,


Not much to say this week just super pumped about the work going on here! We are preparing around 15-20 people for baptism right now, who knows who will drop off but for now we have 7 people that are pretty solid for their dates. Oh as well I gave a training with my Bro Elder Ashworth (assistant to prez) this week at zone conference, it went really really well. The spirit was very strong and he is like one of my favorite missionaries in the mission. He gave me a shoutout in the training too haha it was cool, he said" You have the best leaders in the mission, Elder Godinet is the highest baptizing missionary in the mission and Elder Langston is right behind him (the other zones ZL and old assistant)" I was just like ooohhppppp didn't know that was coming bahah made me blush a little haha didn't even know I was. But it was such a great conference, and then to top that off I had the opportunity to skype one of the families I taught everything to and now they got baptized!! I talked a little about them before with how they left all their addictions and habits behind in a day and decided to follow the Lord. The father hadn't been to church in ten years because of judgy people but they felt loved by us and that helped them make the decision. They had some stuff they had to wait on in order to be baptized but man wow was it amazing. The mission presidency went to their baptism and I get to skype them tonight. It's amazing to see how the actions I made with my companions 8 months ago affected a family forever, and even before them my trainer found them a year and a half before I did but he never ended up teaching them. So seeds that are planted are never wasted, it's amazing to see the power of our actions change the lives of others forever. Always remember remember that you can do so much to help others. 

LOVE ELDER G 😘🇼🇸

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO MY SISTER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK, I LOVE YOU SIS AND I MISS YOU A TON, I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!!!

Skype call before and after the Oakley baptism 









Ron John's Surf Shop
We went to the beach today which was good, made me trunky



Exchanges with Elder Christiansen
 We have a rodeo this week as well, so excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS