Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, July 4, 2016

Week #82 - Happy 4th of July!!

Hey I just love you guys so much! Happy 4th of July!!!

Guys, I miss you all so much and I just hope everything is going swell with all of you! We've had so many miracles here, we have been finding and teaching tons of people and we have Jean Jacques preparing to be baptized on the 16th he is awesome! He's actually a political refugee and was almost killed but came here and now wants to be baptized. He's so humble and sincere, we went over the word of wisdom and in broken English after we asked if he would live it, he said " I drink alcohol and sometimes coffee but now that I go to church....not anymore!!" He straight up dropped everything and it was awesome!! He's legit we also have Christian Bernadin who needs to be baptized but is waiting for permission so pray for him and Cecilia Mufalo who is getting a new job then she wants to get baptized! As well another kid named Ethan Carson and Silvio so we are pumped for all of them, keep them in your prayers so they have no hold ups!! Here's my new address for this area:

ELDER GODINET
4712 olive branch rd #403
Orlando Florida 32811

Man I love this work! All the sisters that have come out with me have left and it's making me sad, I realize more and more I don't want the mission to end because it's so awesome haha you can never do this again! But anyway, it's been so amazing because not only are my companion and I super in sync and having a blast but we got wifi in our apartment and got a legit bench press with a rack and up to 305 lbs. it's so sweet!! Looks like six months to sexy is a go! More like 5 months to fit haha:) 

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOEY AND RICEY THATS SO AWESOME!!!! AS WELL TO WYATT CALDWELL AND NOLAN PADILLA!! Everyone is just growing up so fast and getting married left and right :) ALSO I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!!! CONGRATS BRO I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE BABY MANOAH :)

I love you all email me if you need to know anything :) and I heard someone felt like they didn't want to email me because it's a burden to me or bugs me, definitely not true, it makes me so so happy haha so please email me whatever :) 

The new Mission President, President Clark & Sister Clark with my comp Elder Acevedo!
(pic will come later sorry camera is being dumb haha)

The Jolley's & Kelley's
 At a Surf Shop :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS