Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

Week #83 - Let us do all we can to love everyone

Well this week was pretty fantastic!!!

Jean Jacques passed his interview so he will be baptized on the 16th and that just makes me the happiest person ever!!! Such a dope story. As well Chris Hall Jr. Is pretty set for the 30th of July as of now so we are really excited about that :) and Chris Bohrer came to sacrament meeting with us last night and man did he love it or what!! He wants to start a dog company so we made him promise on his dog company that he would go to church and he did, he loved it and we just had a great time. He said to me at the end, "hey you better not leave now, I promised I'd come and I did so you better not leave!" I felt bad because we found out he is in the YSA range so we need to pass him off, and I feel bad now :( but I love the guy, his story is cool because we called him when I first got here and set up an appointment to see him and my companion was hesitant then I was on exchanges so my companion went and I asked him later how it went and he said not good. He said that he had no desire and just wasn't going anywhere but said he told him that us as missionaries would call and see how his reading went. Well long story short, my companion didn't want to call him and said he had zero faith in him so I said, no we need to call him and insisted on us doing it. So we did and when he answered he apologized for his rudeness in the lesson and then said he wanted to come to church! Well he did and he's on date to be baptized, moral of the story follow the spirit and don't give up on people so fast. I've had way to many people that I've found who have been dropped as investigators or put on a DNC list for members because missionaries or members were to quick to judge. Maybe if we stopped and put ourselves in these people's shoes, maybe they are having a bad day or maybe it's just the fact that they are awkward people or that WE'RE awkward as crap haha trust me I've been with some AWWWKKKKKWAAARRDDD missionaries and they think it's everyone else's fault. Let us do all we can to love everyone and continue to try and pursue and help our brothers and sisters. 

Love you guy!!!!! :) 

P.S. I totally fought off a snake with a giant pool rod in an apartment complex the other day it was hilarious bahah we were walking to see a less active and there was a snake so we through some wood chips at home so he would move from our path but as we were doing so he slithered away until he was right in front of the door we needed to knock. So, I walked to the pool and grabbed a HUGE pool cleaning rod and people were like what the heck hah but eventually we slid him down the hallway. Didn't get bit #ihatesquirrels <---

No pics this week, they I'll come next week. I couldn't send them when I sent this email. There will be pictures of us at temple service and then us at a appreciation banquet for some service stuff we have been doing. I got asked to model for a shoe company called sole men.

My companion & the new Mission President & his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS