Called To Serve In Orlando, Florida.
RETURNING DEC. 7TH, 2016

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week #95 - General Conference Weekend

Wow well it's been a very spiritually week. I mean seriously conference was fantastic and it just made me so happy to have this wonderful gospel! I got brought close to tears multiple times this week because of the spirit at conference and then just sharing the gospel has flooded my being with joy. It's pretty awesome :) 

So this email, what do I even write!! It's been awesome finding people this last 2 and a half weeks we have found 28 people. Now we are just working for those who are ready and those who need some time but I know in due time all will know of the love and tender mercies of the savior and redeemer of the world. 

What are some things you guys learned from conference for your lives? Did anyone do some awesome things this last week? I know it's getting trippy for me, I get reminded every day that I don't have much time left and it makes me sad I really love the mission and I know I'll love being home when it comes but I will miss this so much! So I'm trying to give it my all right now, we are really praying to find some awesome people that are ready to baptized.

Guys I don't even know what to say but that I love you with all of my heart :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS